Monday, February 14, 2011

Hrithik: 'I won't die for love!'

Hrithik Roshan holds Valentine's Day as a day of adored romance. "I fell in adulation with Sussanne back I aboriginal saw her at age 12," admits Roshan Junior in a abridged chat. "I knew that she was the babe for me. A year afterwards dating Sussanne, I went bottomward on my knees at Juhu Beach (suburban Mumbai) and proposed to her on Valentine's Day. It was a big moment for me, complete with ring, and all of that."

Incidentally, Hrithik snagged the best votes as the best adorable Valentine by a women's magazine. "Love should consistently accomplish you smile," he says. "It if brings pain, sadness, acrimony and hate, again it's aloof an obsession."

He's essayed the lover boy in several flicks, admitting Roshan Junior would like to distinct out 'Koi Mil... Gaya'; 'Jodhaa Akbar' and 'Guzaarish' for appropriate mention. "I don't accept in dying for love," he asserts. "It's added adventuresome to alive for it."

Riding a acme of acclaim with his wax affinity at Madame Tussauds accepting the spotlight, Hrithik has a accomplished plan in abode for his lookalike too.

States he jocularly, "I ambition he could airing and allocution too. I'd break at home with Sussanne and accelerate him out to work!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment