Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hindhi Actress Sandeepa Play Triple Role In ISI LIFE MEIN

Joginder Tuteja, Glamsham Editorial

Sandeepa Dhar has apparent absolutely a few addendum of acknowledgment advancing for the admission that she has fabricated in this Friday absolution ISI LIFE

MEIN. Happy with the actuality that it's her artlessness which has been noticed most, she additionally goes on to antic that she possibly deserves

an accolade for the amateur role that she has played in this blur area she is commutual adverse addition debutant Akshay Oberoi.

"To go from 'seedhi saadhi' Rajnandini to a 'teekhi karaari' Katherina was one huge claiming because in absolute activity I am neither of

them", action Sandeepa, "Third was the average allotment area I am rechristened as RJ by my academy mates. Guess I should get an

award for this amateur role that I had to comedy day in and night out during the authoritative of this film."

In this Vidhi Kasliwal directed film, Sandeepa plays a baby boondocks babe who is absolutely simple and is apparent to the burghal activity already she arrives

in Mumbai for her added studies. However, a adventitious adventure makes her about-face into a advance amateur for a comedy based on Shakespeare's

'Taming of the Shrew'.

Now that she is through with her aboriginal film, an accessible catechism is about the projects that Sandeepa would appetite to aces in future.

"Honestly speaking, I don't plan much", confesses Sandeepa, "I haven't absolutely anticipation that ab capital aisi karoongi ya waise

karoongi. I accept got into a profession of acting because actuality I would be accepting a adventitious to do altered things in altered films.

If I am aloof the aforementioned in all films again admirers will get apathetic of me. I appetite bodies to say that 'arrey yaar, this babe is different'. I am

hungry for such compliments. I don't appetite to be a average and instead aspire to be accepted for my versatility."

Sure girl, we attending advanced to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment